5 Pet Friendly Summer Activities to Keep the Whole Family Happy
To celebrate the "Dog Days of Summer" promotion going on at Zerorez Nashville, we would like to highlight some helpful tips, tricks & resources for you and your pooch during the month of August!
If you are a pet owner then you know all too well the guilt of leaving your dog behind. With this in mind, we have come up with 5 fun and pet friendly summer activities to keep the whole family happy:
- Buy a kiddie pool and invite your friends and their dogs over for some grilling and hanging out. The dogs will get to socialize & stay cool while you have fun (guilt-free).
- Find a restaurant or café that has a pet friendly patio. This is a new fad that has taken storm, so take advantage! You can sit back and relax while others give your dog some good attention.
- Visit your local dog parks. This is a fantastic way for you and your dog to meet some new friends and get some great exercise. Find yourself a shady spot to watch all the dog park action unfold but make sure you keep an eye on your dog and watch for signs of overheating.
- Go camping! Many state parks will allow dogs as long as they are kept on a leash. This is a great activity that both you and your dog will definitely enjoy.
- Go for a scenic drive with your dog. This is a relaxing and enjoyable thing to do that will keep the both of you cool during these hot days…and you don't even need a destination!
August "Dog Days of Summer" Promotion
Zerorez Nashville would like to offer all you pet lovers a fabulous deal for the month of August: Book a carpet cleaning appointment with Zerorez and receive 15% off a pet treatment! Call 615-535-9376 or visit www.zeroreznashville.com to schedule a time for Zerorez Nashville to come to your home.
More Pet Friendly Tips, Tricks & Resources from the Blog