Frequently Asked Questions
I've Had My Carpets Cleaned Before And It Took Days To Dry. With Zerorez, How Long Does It Take The Carpet To Dry?
Do you have a guarantee? What does it cover?
How Does Zerorez Charge For Carpet Cleaning?
Does Zerorez Clean Anything Other Than Carpet?
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Carpet and Upholstery Fabric Protector
- Tile, Grout, Stone Cleaning and Sealing
- Countertop Cleaning and Sealing
- And more depending on location
Is A Protector Applied To The Carpet?
How do you treat pet stains and odor? Is there an extra charge for the treatment?
If you're unsure about pet stain issues, your clean expert should be able to inspect the carpet with a special UV light that helps illuminate the contaminates in the carpet. Our highly-trained cleaning experts will be able to identify problem spots and assess the severity of the contamination.
What Can You Do About Residue Left Behind From “Do it Yourself” spotting chemicals or Other Cleaning Companies?
What is needed is to neutralize and remove the sticky residue that has been left behind. Zerorez's carpet pre-conditioner is engineered without soaps and detergents so we do not add to the problem. By pre-treating and agitating the carpet, we start to break down the residues in your carpet. Thoroughly rinsing the carpet with our patent-pending cleaning process and our Zr Clean™️ we are able to flush out a lot of the existing soils and residue.
Depending on the level of residue that has bonded to your carpet fibers, we may not be able to break it all down the first time we clean.After cleaning with the Zerorez way it is important to not add new soaps or detergents back into the carpet. We can provide bottles of our carpet friendly spotting agents and our Zr Clean™️ for your future spotting needs. We will refill the bottles anytime we come back to clean your furnishings free of charge.
What About Area Rugs? Can You Clean Them In The Home Or Do You Take Them Off-Site?
Do you clean air ducts? What is the cost?
Do you offer any in-home cleaning products I can buy?
- We offer an environmentally friendly general spotter that is engineered without soaps or detergents. This product is good for general spotting on normal spills like food or soda and general soiling, etc.
- We offer an enzyme-based deodorizer that works great for pet stains and other malodors in your home.
- We also offer our Zr Clean™️ for spotting and rinsing the carpet. We will refill the bottles free of charge every time we do additional work in your home or place of business.
What days are you open?
What should I do before Zerorez arrives for my appointment?
- We ask that you thoroughly vacuum the areas we will be cleaning.
- We run one person crews, so we ask that you move the furniture that you want moved. Some Franchises offer furniture moving for a small per area fee. If you need us to move the furniture please let us know ahead of time so we can send a two-person crew.
- We do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items. We also do not move electronics (TV's, game systems, computers, lamps, etc.)
Is There a Cancelation Fee if I Have To Cancel My Appointment?
Do I Have To Be Home For The Cleaning
How Often Should I Get My Carpet Cleaned?
Moving large items, breakables and electronics?
- Due to liability concerns, we do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items.
- We do not move breakable items or electronics like televisions, game systems, computers, lamps, etc. Your technician will do a great job cleaning around any items left in the room.