To celebrate the “Dog Days of Summer” promotion going on at Zerorez Nashville, we would like to highlight some helpful tips, tricks & resources for you and your pooch during the month of August!
Since your dog is a part of your family, you'd like to see him live the healthiest and longest life possible. Here are 5 tips to keep your dog healthy:
- No More Snacking! Keep your pet at a healthy weight. You can do this by keeping up with daily exercise and giving him a balanced and nutritious diet. This means not overdoing it with treats and handouts.
- Get To Know Your Vet! Visit your veterinarian at least once a year to make sure your dog is in fact healthy and possibly detect future problems.
- Vaccinate! Make sure your dog is properly vaccinated against diseases such as distemper, parvovirus, and coronavirus.
- Keep Him Clean! Groom your dog regularly to ensure not only a healthy coat but good circulation as well.
- Fight Those Fleas! Keep your dog free of parasites such as ticks, fleas, heartworms, etc. You can check your dog's coat for some of these, but for internal parasites make sure you consult your veterinarian for the proper medication.
August “Dog Days of Summer” Promotion
Zerorez Nashville would like to offer all you pet lovers a fabulous deal for the month of August: Book a carpet cleaning appointment with Zerorez and receive 15% off a pet treatment! Call 615-535-9376 or visit www.zeroreznashville.com to schedule a time for Zerorez Nashville to come to your home.
More Pet Friendly Tips, Tricks & Resources from the Blog
Pet Friendly Summer Activities
5 Tips On How to Keep Your Pet Cool During the Summer
What are the Dog Days of Summer?