Clean Dog Breeds That Will Help You Maintain A Clean Home
Choosing the right breed of pup to join your family can be a big decision, especially if you have concern for keeping your home clean. Of course, you will want to choose one that is adorable and loyal, but do you know what breeds are adorable and don't shed? What about the ones that are loyal and easy to train? Good news for you, we have done some research to find out which breeds will help you keep a clean house when it comes to shedding and intelligence. But we will let you be the judge of their cuteness!
The Best Dog Breeds When It Comes To Hair
If you care about finding a breed of dog that doesn't shed or sheds very minimally, we have the perfect list for you!
- The Tibetian Terrier - Rather than having fur, this pup has long hair! Though it requires frequent grooming, you will rarely find hair in your home from this hypoallergenic breed.
- The Maltese Terrier - This puppy has medium length hair, is super fluffy, sheds very minimally, is playful, requires less grooming, and is a small dog.
- The Shih Tzu - This is another small breed of dog with hair that only comes out when it is brushed, groomed, or broken. These puppies are extremely loyal and loving.
- The Portuguese Water Dog - Another larger breed of dog that has fluffy hypo-allergenic hair. They are loyal, energetic, and great family dogs.
- The Poodle - Toy Poodles, Miniature Poodles, and Regular Poodles hardly shed and are known for not smelling!
The Best Dog Breeds When It Comes To Intelligence
Knowing the smartest dog breeds will be valuable to you if you are looking for a pup that will be easy to potty train. Here is a list of the top 5 smartest dogs that could be a great choice for you!
The Border Collie - Their sheep-herding nature makes them one of the easiest breeds to train. Plus they are hard-working, loyal, and energetic.
The Poodle - In addition to poodles being a breed that sheds minimally, they are also very intelligent dogs that are easy to potty train.
The German Shepard - The intelligence of German Shepards is likely not a surprise because of their common police and military background. These pups are also extremely loyal to their family.
The Golden Retriever - This breed is not only smart, they learn very quickly. They make for good service dogs, hunting dogs, or family dogs.
The Doberman Pinscher - These dogs can be quite intimidating, but they are brilliant. In addition to brilliance, they are strong, fast, and loyal to their family.
The Zerorez Pet Treatment Process
Here at Zerorez Las Vegas, we get pet smells out of homes for good. Traditional carpet cleaners often address the carpet surface by cleaning visible animal waste and fur, but the center of your smelly problem goes much deeper than that. At Zerorez we attack the problem in your home from the bottom up. After assessing the severity of the problem we clean the subsurface, seal the floor, can even replace your carpet pad in extreme cases. We use a green and highly proprietary natural enzyme that eats away the residue of your pet's accident and eliminates odor permanently. It is amazingly effective and does much more than simply masking odors by spreading perfumes around like many other carpet cleaning companies. The best part about our pet treatment process is that our green technology is totally safe and won't harm your pets or children. Give us a call at 702-567-0016 or schedule an appointment online to book your spot with the people who can clean up your pet's accidents like no other!