Go “Green” With Carpet Cleaning
There's no debate over what type of carpet cleaning is best — traditional steam cleaning or the newer "green" cleaning. Traditional steam cleaning uses a mixture of hot water and chemicals to clean your carpet. While it can be effective, many worry about the potential dangers of the chemicals used. Green carpet cleaning is a method of cleaning your carpets without the use of potentially harmful chemicals. Perhaps you've heard about Zerorez®, the revolutionary green carpet and surfaces cleaning process. Featuring our revolutionary cleaning process that includes zr water®, Zerorez® has the ability to clean your carpets without high-residue soaps, detergents, shampoos, or chemicals. So what sets Zr Water® carpet cleaning apart? Read on to find out!
What is it?
Zr Water® is enhanced water that is first electrolyzed and then oxidized to create a powerful cleaning solution without any harsh toxins or chemicals. When Zr Water® is included in our cleaning process it will loosen embedded dirt and clean carpets of germs, pathogens, and bacteria. The emulsified soil is then removed, leaving behind just extraction of water on the carpet — Zero Residue®!
How does it differ from traditional steam cleaning?
Standard steam-cleaning used on carpets and upholstery mixes hot water with soaps before spraying down the carpet or upholstery with the mixture. Then, a vacuum is used to remove the liquefied soap, dirt, and water. Inevitably however some of the blend remains behind (chemical residue). Then, as the soft fibers dry and the water evaporates, soap and chemicals are left behind in the threads and acts as a magnet for future dirt and stains. Zerorez® uses a revolutionary cleaning process that includes Zr Water®, so you can be assured your surfaces will dry quickly and without any sticky, crunchy leftover residue. And, not only will your carpets be clean, they'll stay cleaner longer.
Why Choose Zerorez®?
- Carpets stay cleaner longer
- Our non-toxic Zr Water® cleans beautifully without leaving any soil-attracting residue behind.
- Old traffic lines & spots are less likely to reappear. Our process does not penetrate the carpet backing that can cause stains to reappear into the carpet from underneath.
- Carpets aren't soaked during cleaning. This cuts down significantly on dry times and other related problems resulting from over wetting.
- Highly trained, uniformed, full-time technicians
- Our technicians are professional, respectful and will make your satisfaction their #1 priority.
A healthy home starts with green carpet cleaning. Nothing cleans more thoroughly, or protects your investment better than our unique and effective cleaning process that includes our patented zr wand™ and our revolutionary Zr Water® from Zerorez®. Contact us today!