How's it done? The Zerorez Air Duct Cleaning Process
It takes more than a quick brushing to remove the dust, dander, and other harmful particles from your ductwork. Zerorez® uses the most technologically advanced air duct cleaning process available.
- Uses powerful NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) certified equipment
- Removes the dirt, dander, and debris that has built up inside your air ducts
- Reduces the airborne particulates that often exacerbate allergies and asthma
- Reduces dust and harmful substances in your home or office
- Promotes a healthier indoor environment
- Helps your HVAC system to run more efficiently
Air duct cleaning requires a powerful air flow. Our air duct truck creates a vacuum of 15,000 cfm (cubic feet per minute) to remove dust, dirt, and debris. Most service providers use a portable unit that only creates 2,500 - 5,000 cfm. With our powerful system, everything extracted from your ducts goes out to the waste tank in our service truck. When it comes to air duct cleaning, power matters!
We do commercial air duct cleaning, too. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate (904) 287-5727