Should I Hire A Professional Carpet Cleaner or Get a Carpet Cleaner Rental?
Should I Clean My Carpets Using a Carpet Cleaning Machine Rental?
There are many carpet cleaner machines out there for rent. You might see an ad for a Bissell Steam Cleaner, Bissell Spotbot, or Hoover Carpet Cleaner that claims to make your carpets "fresh & clean," but the reality is that these home depot carpet cleaners can be a big pain. Reviewers of machines such as the Bissell Spotbot and the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaning Machine have stated that they do an ok job at removing stains from the carpet, but that the machines don't suck up the moisture well and tend to leak, leaving a lot of water behind. The problem with leaving water in the carpet after cleaning is that it creates a perfect breeding ground for bacteria…Gross! Other reviews for these machines have stated that some of them rust quickly and stop working after only a few uses. The biggest headache that comes along with renting a carpet cleaning machine is that you never know exactly what you are going to get out of it. Is it going to work well, or not? Is it going to leave water behind and ruin my carpets? Will it leave a sticky residue behind in my carpets that will attract even more dirt over time? Save yourself the stress and hire a professional carpet cleaner that will give you a clean that will last longer, get more out of your carpet, and leave you satisfied!
Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Carpet Cleaner Rather Than Renting a Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Transporting a carpet cleaning machine can be a hassle. They are often large machines that would require a car with a considerable amount of space. On the other hand, if you hire a Zerorez professional, they will transport all the needed equipment to your home themselves.
- Cleaning with these machines may not be as easy as you would've hoped for. You are likely not trained on how to use the machine, it can be frustrating! Hiring a Zerorez professional takes away all the frustration of cleaning because our technicians are trained and experienced in what they do. Sit back, relax, and wait for your carpet to be cleaned by someone who knows their stuff.
- If you don't clean your carpet in a way that meets your satisfaction before your rental time is up, you have to pay to rent it again for an extended time! But, when you hire Zerorez to clean your carpets, we guarantee your satisfaction! Click here to learn more about our guarantee.
- Many of these machines use soap, detergents, or harsh chemicals to clean the carpet. The problem with using these substances to clean carpet is that they leave behind a sticky residue. Our Zerorez cleaning process uses no soaps, chemicals, or detergents - we leave behind Zero Residue!
- On top of all of this, renting a carpet cleaning machine to use yourself is time-consuming. Let us make your life easier by hiring the best carpet cleaner in the Bay Area; a Zerorez professional.
Here at Zerorez Bay Area, we will provide you with a professional carpet cleaning service that gives you the safest clean, a clean that gets more out, leaves behind no sticky residue, and a clean that will last longer. Contact us today at (408) 533-8416 or book an appointment online here.