Zerorez Customer Survey
Latest Zerorez Customer Survey (13,417 surveys sent)
Here are the results of our recent client survey sent out to our client list on June 24, 2013. Thanks to all who participated, the results are impressive!
1. How often do you clean your carpets?
39.6% said every 12 months
26.4% said "as needed"
17.2% said every 6 months
16.8% said every 18 months
Did you know that infrequent cleaning shortens the life of your carpet? Dirt and contaminants are like sandpaper on your carpet fibers, and they dull the look and wear the fibers out more quickly. To obtain the longest life and best look from your carpet, clean it every six to twelve months.
2. Does cleaning with Zerorez allow you to lengthen the time between cleanings?
60.9% said they can go longer between cleanings than before, which means a better value to our clients
31.9% said they go about the same amount of time between cleanings
7.2% said they go less time between cleanings, in part because our green process helps control allergic/chemical reactions clients may have
3. Do you feel the Zerorez process is better than soap and chemical based cleaning?
92.6% said that Zerorez is a better cleaning process than traditional carpet cleaning
5.9% said Zerorez is a better cleaning process than traditional carpet cleaning
1.5% said Zerorez is a better cleaning process than traditional carpet cleaning
4. Do you prefer our new "unbundled" pricing, which is about 33% less than our all-inclusive pricing, or our package pricing? Package pricing and services such as application of fiber protectant are available upon request.
86.4% said this is a better approach and the lower prices are appreciated
13.6% said they prefer the package pricing structure (so we kept it upon request)
5. Are you aware that we also clean tile and grout, hard wood, and other surfaces?
86.8% said you are aware of our other services
13.2% said you were not aware of our other services
6. Are you more or less likely to refer Zerorez to friends/family than other services?
95.9% said they are more likely to refer Zerorez than soap/chemical based processes
4.1% said they were less likely to refer Zerorez to family and friends