Preparing for Your Cleaning Appointment
- Please thoroughly vacuum your floors prior to the appointment.
- Please remove all fragile items (lamps, picture frames, etc.) from tabletops, and clear the floor of toys, books, and other small items.
- We'd be happy to help move light furniture upon request. However, we're not permitted to move fragile items, electronics, or any large/heavy items (beds, dressers, armoires, etc.). Please ensure there is an entrance to the home that is unobstructed.
- Please keep pets in a secure location that will not be cleaned.
- Pet odor treatment is available upon request for an additional charge.
- If any room is over 250 sq ft, it may be subject to an oversize fee.
- Allow 4-6 hours for carpets to dry. May be longer depending on additional treatments.
- Take caution when transitioning from carpet to any hard surfaces, as it may be slippery.
- We accept checks and most major credit cards.
Our Promise To You
- The Zerorez® technician will protect your home by wearing shoe covers and using corner guards.
- The technician will explain the Zerorez® process before starting and will recommend treatments or products for your home, based on expert opinion.
- You will be shown results of the first area cleaned before the service is continued.
- You can expect a walk-through with the technician after the cleaning, and any areas of concerns will be addressed.
- The technician will inform you of any post-cleaning details, including the Zerorez® 30-Day Guarantee, any follow-up customer satisfaction surveys and so on.