Wax from candles, crayons, or other sources may require heat sources to remove the wax. This process can potentially destroy your carpet. Please do not attempt if you feel hesitant in any way.
- Remove as much wax as possible. Break up large pieces with a dull knife or spoon. Gently remove as much wax as possible.
- Thoroughly soak a clean, white terry cloth towel
- Place towel over remaining wax residue. It is best to double the towel up.
- Place warm iron on towel, over spot. Let sit for 25-30 seconds before removing. Do Not Let iron touch carpet itself.
- Remove iron, check the spot. Again remove as much wax as possible. Let carpet cool.
- Repeat steps 2-5 as necessary.
If wax remains, or a color stain remains, call us to set a professional stain removal.