A Smarter, Lasting Clean™
Cleaning Surfaces that Matter Most
We don't just clean carpets. Zerorez® removes dirt from living spaces where you and your loved ones spend time, creating a clean, healthy home. And, because we don't use soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals which attract dust and dirt over time, your surfaces stay cleaner longer.
Experts in the Science of Clean™
People and technology you can trust.
Our Clean Experts use the latest cleaning technology to help you experience a more thorough, longer-lasting clean.
Our Zerorez technology cleans with Zr Water® - a powerful, non-toxic cleaner, replacing the need for soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals that many traditional cleaners use. Without soapy residue bonding to carpet fibers, your carpets stay cleaner longer.
Check out our customer reviews below!
Safe for People, Pets, and the Planet
Patented Zerorez® Technology
Platinum Certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute
Over 160,000 5-Star Reviews
~ Sandy H.
~ Craig and Charla R.
~ Brianna E.
~ Amy L.
~ Kellie R.
~ Spencer H.
A Clean, Healthy Home™
There's something about a clean home that makes you feel better.
Whether it's a nasty spill, a mess from your pet, or just been too long since your last professional cleaning, with Zerorez®, we help homeowners set the stage for their best living by creating clean, healthy spaces. When you hire Zerorez®, you can feel comfortable knowing we're removing dirt and grime from your surfaces. And we're doing it safely without soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals.
Our highly-trained Clean Experts coordinate with homeowners to inspect, plan, and clean surfaces in the home.
Safe for People, Pets, and the Planet
Highly Trained & Background Checked Clean Experts
Take Back Your Free Time: How Zerorez Can Help You Enjoy a Clean Home Without Lifting a Finger
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zr Clean™️?
I've Had My Carpets Cleaned Before And It Took Days To Dry. With Zerorez, How Long Does It Take The Carpet To Dry?
Do you have a guarantee? What does it cover?
How Does Zerorez Charge For Carpet Cleaning?
Does Zerorez Clean Anything Other Than Carpet?
Because Zerorez's patent-pending Zr Clean™️ technology works incredibly well on all surfaces, we're proud to offer a wide range of cleaning services. We offer the following services:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery Fabric Protector
- Pet and Odor Treatment
- Tile, Grout, Stone Cleaning and Sealing
- Countertop Cleaning and Sealing
- And More Depending On Location
Is A Protector Applied To The Carpet?
How do you treat pet stains and odor? Is there an extra charge for the treatment?
What Can You Do About Residue Left Behind From “Do it Yourself” spotting chemicals or Other Cleaning Companies?
What About Area Rugs? Can You Clean Them In The Home Or Do You Take Them Off-Site?
Do you clean air ducts? What is the cost?
Do you offer any in-home cleaning products I can buy?
- We offer an environmentally friendly general spotter that is engineered without soaps or detergents. This product is good for general spotting on normal spills like food or soda, general soiling, etc.
- We offer an enzyme-based deodorizer that works great for pet stains and other malodors in your home.
- We also offer our Zr Clean™️ for spotting and rinsing the carpet. We will refill the bottles free of charge every time we do additional work in your home or place of business.
What days are you open?
What should I do before Zerorez arrives for my appointment?
- We ask that you thoroughly vacuum the areas we will be cleaning.
- We typically run one person crews, so we ask that you move the furniture that you want moved. Some Franchises offer furniture moving for a small per area fee. If you need us to move the furniture please let us know ahead of time so we can send a two-person crew.
- We do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items. We also do not move electronics (TV's, game systems, computers, lamps, etc.)
Is There a Cancelation Fee if I Have To Cancel My Appointment?
Do I Have To Be Home For The Cleaning
How Often Should I Get My Carpet Cleaned?
Moving large items, breakables and electronics?
- Due to liability concerns, we do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items.
- We do not move breakable items or electronics like televisions, game systems, computers, lamps, etc. Your technician will do a great job cleaning around any items left in the room.