The Best Spot Cleaner For Your Home
Stains are a part of our everyday life and no matter how hard you try to keep your carpet looking spotless, they are unavoidable. Whether it's dog prints tracked across your carpet or a spaghetti stain from last night's dinner; spills happen. That's why it's important to be prepared, and with Zerorez Spot Cleaner, you can be! This simple solution takes at-home cleaning to the next level. Forget spending hours looking up homemade carpet stain remover remedies. With Zerorez Carpet Spot Remover, you can beat any stain, no problem. It is by far the best spot carpet cleaner around!
The Carpet Stain Remover For You
What makes Zerorez Spot Remover the cleaner for you? An at-home spot remover makes cleaning much easier. No more stressing about what to do with those pesky stains that just won't seem to go away. With 5 easy steps, you can have your carpet looking clean in no time.
How to Use The Zerorez Spot Cleaner
- Determine the nature of the spill. If it is solid, vacuum it up or remove the solid material surrounding the stain. If it is a liquid, soak up the fluid by placing a paper towel or terry cloth over the liquid and allowing it to soak up. Make sure all excess material is removed and you are left with just the stain.
- Start by adding a small amount of carpet spot cleaner to the soiled area. Don't get too crazy, you can always use more later if you need it. For delicate materials such as upholstery or sensitive fibers, apply the spotting solution first to the cloth and then to the stained area.
- Gently agitate the area with your finger or with the back of a soon to ensure the solution is well worked into the material. Again, the keyword is gently, no need to be aggressive with it. Let this soak for several minutes (1-5 precisely) to ensure that it has time to break up the stain.
- Blott the area with your neutral-colored cloth or towel by applying small amounts of pressure to the stain.
- Repeat steps 2- 4 as needed. Consider using clean areas of the cloth to re-blot as to avoid contaminating the area again.
6. If you are in possession of a wet/dry vacuum, consider combining a 4:1 ratio of water to white vinegar and dabbing this around the area. After that, use your vacuum to remove any residue or liquid that is leftover.
What Makes Our Spot Remover Different
This all sounds great, but you are probably curious as to what makes our spot remover different from everyone else! The answer is easy. Just like our carpet cleaning process, this solution contains no harmful chemicals. This means that the surface of your carpet will not be harmed, colored, or dyed. Along with being safe for your flooring, it is also kid and pet-friendly, meaning your safe to let them wander the carpet as soon as you remove the stain! On top of that, this Spot Remover holds to our Zerorez promise, meaning there is zero residue left behind. So next time an accident happens on your carpet, don't stress. Just use Zerorez Spot Remover. It will get the job done!
Learn how to take care of area rugs here!