Join Our Team
ZEROREZ® is a national, rapidly growing carpet cleaner company with a unique, eco-friendly system, and exceptional service model. Serving both residential and commercial customers, ZEROREZ® has significant growth plans and offers future opportunities to advance into leadership positions.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to provide our customers with the over-the-moon service our customers trust and rely on. If you have a positive attitude, a professional work ethic, and enjoy interacting with people, we are looking for you!
Take a look below for job openings in your area. Click on the link and apply online! Thanks for considering ZEROREZ® for your next big opportunity!
Carpet Cleaning Technician (PA)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Join our Team!
- Zerorez is a national, rapidly growing carpet & surfaces cleaning company, with a unique, eco-friendly system and exceptional service model, serving both residential and commercial customers
- Zerorez has significant growth plans and offers future opportunities to advance into leadership positions.
- Zerorez has a strong marketing program, ensuring that significant demand exists for our services.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to provide our customers with exceptional service. Carpet Cleaners must be professionally courteous, excellent communicators, and able to implement our proven system.
If you have a positive attitude, a professional work ethic and enjoy interacting with people, we are looking for you! Enjoy working independently, while being part of a great team with growth opportunities. All opportunities and compensation are performance-based and not controlled by seniority.
Carpet Cleaner Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Earn $17-25/hour
- Employer sponsored health insurance benefits
- Dental Plan
- Paid initial and ongoing training
- State of the art equipment and proprietary Powered WATER™ technology
- Paid holidays and PTO plan after one year of service
Carpet Cleaner Requirements:
- No experience required
- Desire, motivation and positive attitude to succeed
- Able to work independently, while also contributing to a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales or customer service experience preferred
- Current driver's license with good driving record
- Able to move and/or lift at least 60 lbs.
- Candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check, and complete an online assessment
- Provide an exceptional level of service and be a Zerorez brand ambassador
- Provide high quality carpet & surfaces cleaning, as well as additional Zerorez services using a proven system and consultative sales approach
- Manage and maintain equipment and vehicles
- Manage and maintain proper inventory of consumables and retail items in vehicle
- Secure payment and receipt for services using Zerorez systems
- Uphold all Zerorez policies, procedures and standards
Apply online to schedule an interview soon!