Join Our Team
ZEROREZ® is a national, rapidly growing carpet cleaner company with a unique, eco-friendly system, and exceptional service model. Serving both residential and commercial customers, ZEROREZ® has significant growth plans and offers future opportunities to advance into leadership positions.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to provide our customers with the over-the-moon service our customers trust and rely on. If you have a positive attitude, a professional work ethic, and enjoy interacting with people, we are looking for you!
Take a look below for job openings in your area. Click on the link and apply online! Thanks for considering ZEROREZ® for your next big opportunity!
Location: 5310 West 23rd Street #100, St Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
ZEROREZ MN is seeking innovative and enthusiastic representatives to provide jaw-dropping customer service in our dispatch department. ZEROREZ has been using green chemistry to provide carpet and living services care to customers across the Twin Cities Metro since 2005.
Dispatcher job purpose: The dispatcher assists with the optimization and coordination of our daily routes, responds to overflow call volume, responds to the technician help line and performs various administrative duties as needed.
Dispatch and Routing Job Duties: Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Routes appointments with focus on efficiency, cost effectiveness and customer service needs
- Dispatches and communicates with 30+ carpet cleaning technicians throughout the service day to act as first point of contact including:
- Managing customer expectations regarding arrival windows
- Solving problems related to truck breakdowns and equipment/ material shortfalls
- Contacting technicians with up-to-date information about schedule changes and floaters
- Monitors and reviews schedule for booking accuracy
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Twin Cities Metro area and utilize tools such as Google Maps and IOS device for route management
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex problems quickly and independently
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Full-time schedule 40 hours per week requires a combination of days, evening and weekend shifts.