Join Our Team
ZEROREZ® is a national, rapidly growing carpet cleaner company with a unique, eco-friendly system, and exceptional service model. Serving both residential and commercial customers, ZEROREZ® has significant growth plans and offers future opportunities to advance into leadership positions.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to provide our customers with the over-the-moon service our customers trust and rely on. If you have a positive attitude, a professional work ethic, and enjoy interacting with people, we are looking for you!
Take a look below for job openings in your area. Click on the link and apply online! Thanks for considering ZEROREZ® for your next big opportunity!
Duct Cleaning Senior Technician
Location: 5310 West 23rd Street #100, St Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
SENIOR DUCT TECHNICIAN JOB PURPOSE:
THE SENIOR DUCT TECHNICIAN PROVIDES AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICES FOR CUSTOMERS WHILE ALSO ACTING AS THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT FOR THE COMPANY IN BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING AND RELATED SERVICES.
AS THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, THE SENIOR DUCT TECHNICIAN WILL BE INVOLVED IN TROUBLE SHOOTING, TRAINING OTHERS AND IDENTIFYING AND TRAINING ON NEW PROCESSES AND SERVICES.
- Performs duct cleaning at residential and commercial locations.
- Communicates the basic air duct cleaning process to home-owners and business contacts.
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Determines appropriate customer requirements.
- Accesses customer's heating and air conditioning unit in appropriate manner.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required.
- Cleans and replaces registers.
- Sell ancillary services and products
- Responds to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Completes daily check-out/check-in procedures, vehicle inspections and required departmental reporting.
SENIOR ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provides support to technicians and managers to trouble shoot on the job issues.
- Partners with operations and training managers to evaluate and modify service processes and offerings.
- Assists training manager in updating training procedures.
- Provides training to new technicians and advanced training to experienced technicians.
- 5 plus years experience in HVAC cleaning and training others in HVAC cleaning in both residential and commercial settings.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF HVAC CLEANING:
- Use of negative air equipment
- Cleaning of furnace blower motors and air conditioning coils
- Smoke/fire damage remediation
- Disinfecting/sanitizing of HVAC systems
- Multi-unit dryer vent cleaning
- Assessing and provide bids for large commercial jobs
- Trouble shooting post-cleaning HVAC equipment issues
- NADCA certification preferred
- Experience with HVAC service and/or installation a plus
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
LIVES THE CORE VALUES!
- Commitment to WOW!
- Team Is Family
- Work Hard, Have Fun
- Live Deliberately
- Growth For Good
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds
- Five day per week schedule with seven day per week availability (weekends to be rotated to balance the needs of both the business and other technician). Some routes will be run with a trainee, however, solo routes remain the basic work function.
- In-field days can range from 8-14 hours, depending on routes.